We are looking for an experienced Facebook Developer who is able to make a Survey app that works like this:
1) User goes into app and see a list of bars
2) The title would say: Which of the main Copenhagen bars have you been"?
3) The user check some bars from the list
4) User clicks finish
5) New post on users wall: "John has been to 26% of Copenhagen main bars".
- everytime the user goes back to the app and changes the list, a new post appears
- when on the app, the user can see his list and his friends list (the results of all his friends who have used the app)
*** Same app as [url removed, login to view] ***
just different text and images.
We will provide layout, text and images.
All the Best,
that would allow users to log into your application and view a large list of bars and/or restaurants in a particular city. The user can then select which bars and restaurants they have visited but check off a box located next to the name of the place. Once they are done, they can click submit, which will save the data both for the user so that they can return to the app to remind themselves which places they've been and also to mark off the new places. It will also provide statistics for the client on the back-end. Assuming that the above description is accurate, we can estimate around $2,000 for this application, with around 3-4 weeks for the development, once the designs have been approved. Let me know what you think, and we can go from there.
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details Thanks