* list downloader
- remove generate excel button from principal form, add form for multiple-symbol download
- form has ability to add symbols to a list.
- list is saved as .cfg file and loaded as default set of symbols on startup of executable
- ability to save current symbols to the .cfg
- list of symbols is downloaded to one file, first entry needs to be name of symbol to distinguish between symbols-registers
* tick-based chart
- horizontally, below other chart, on same time frame
- one long list of buyer IDs/seller IDs instead of two.
- filter: if selected, include in tick-chart
- toggle button for all/none
* addition to current candlestick chart
- one long list of buyer IDs/seller IDs in addition to the two existing ones
- filter: if ID is selected, use trades where ID is either selling or buying to plot candlestick
bugs from original project:
- time needs to be consistent, no trades means gap (no data means blank).
- all charts need to have fixed start: the selected time (e.g. 10:00:00-10:04:59, with 5-minutes next bar starts at 10:05, etc
- can we make ID lists ordered in more natural way: 13 should come before 103, not after