We are looking to replace Expression Engine's search feature with Google Custom Site Search.
We are using Expression Engine 2.
Bidders must have experience implementing sites using Expression Engine 2 CMS. Use of existing available EE2 plugins to implement this feature is OK.
Our website is a multilingual, multi-site Expression Engine 2 site.
We will sign up for Google Custom Site Search license for the winning bidder to implement.
1. Ability to search across multiple EE2 sites hosted on a single domain.
2. Using existing website template to display search results
3. Multi-language support (i.e., searching for Chinese text in English site should also provide search results, and vice versa). Our site currently has 7 languages. Must be easily extensible to cover more languages if necessary. We will provide the requisite translations required for UI verbiage in various languages.
4. Must be delivered in the form of an EE2 Add-On which we will have full ownership of
5. Must have CMS-side features for the add-on like: Search Log, Error Log, Most Popular Search Terms
6. Any other useful features bidders can propose.
To clarify "Use of existing available EE2 plugins to implement this feature is OK.", provided there are no copyright issues.
We have plenty of other tasks to do on our website if you can do a good job on this one.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
Hi, I have used EE for many years and know the system, the extensions and the community well. I focus on multi language websites and have build plenty EE websites with different languages. Best Florian