I'm a Realtor in Vancouver, Canada and a brokerage owner.
I have lots of tasks that I would like to outsource. I'm looking for a full-time VA that would help me with these tasks. Here is what I'm looking for in the perfect candidate.
- Excellent English, both writing and speaking should be fluent. You will be talking with clients and writing Social media posts. They should be same quality as coming from a Native speaker.
- Proficient in Excel. We play with big data and statistics. You need to know how to operate huge excel files and create pivot tables, use VLOOKUP formulas, etc
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop. You will be creating flyers, brochures, business cards. You should be excellent at this.
- Social Media expert, You need to know how to create efficient ads in Facebook and Instagram, how to write and schedule posts that would be viral, etc. One of the first tasks will be to setup a Client Appreciaton Group and create and schedule about 100 posts for the whole year.
- Wordpress editing skills. We have over 20 websites that needs to be edited. No coding skills needed, but you need to at least understand the idea of website development, website structure, what is css, myssql, hosting, etc.
- The main point is that you need to be very smart, savvy, very quick on the computer, fast learner and know Wordpress, Excel, Adobe, Social Media and have amazing English skills.
If you know GIS - Huge plus
If you know website development on a good level - Huge Plus
If you are a native English Speaker - huge plus