[login to view URL] the "trainings" column I have added a code in Visual Basic, this code allows to select multiple from the list. Can you modify that code using this video tutorial, so that I can also remove selected options by clicking on them again on the dropdown list.
[login to view URL]
Also when you select option "No training" I would not want this to add itself to the list, but to substitute all the already selected options. For example if the user has selected "Fire Warden", when he selects "No training", instead of the cell showing "Fire Warden, No training" - it should just show "No training"
2. For the "cost" column, can you make it so that the display cost is the sum of the costs of the selected column
3. Can you hide the #N/A or make them appear as blank "" where there has not been an option selected in the related field (for example for office capacity, hide the #N/A where there has no been an office selected in the office column
4. Can you fix the #N/As that appear in the cells where there has been an option selected (for example for the office capacity (F7) where Brighton has been selected as office location)
5. For office capacity column, each time someone books that office location (selects it on the office location column, can we display something like: 99/100) So for example if someone introduces a new row where they select London as an office Location, can we change displayed capacity of London Office to 499/500
6. For Time Column I have created a list with 3 options to choose; "1 day, 1 week, 1 month" and the equivalent of hours to this in the Office Information Sheet. Please I would want that when a user selects either of these 3 options, the equivalent in hours displays in the cell. Also I want to give the option for users to input the hours manually in HH:MM format.
Please I would need a brief description to how each of the 6 points are done so that I know what I am able to answer any questions to my peers. I will still hire you for more work, I am looking for a regular and will give you a lot of orders.
Hi, I have seen your task and interested to complete it. I assure you that i will do it with 100% accuracy and satisfaction. Just inbox me details, Thanks