Find out companies and list up M&A firms and professionals who worked in the M&A field of China, Taiwan, or Korea: Identify contact emails and firms which act as a mediater in M&A transactions.
[Required condition and skills]
Able to commit to these assignments for at least 2weeks.
Fluent in Chinese, Taiwanese, or Korean.
Master the follwing skills in Excel:
< Shortcut key ([url removed, login to view] and paste), create tables, Four arithmetic operation, Handling function ([url removed, login to view]), Modify formula, setuping cells and sheets>
List up the following companies
Consulting Firms which act as an inermediary in M&A transactions
Financial Advisors which act as an inermediary in M&A transactions
Accounting Firms which advice on business taxes in M&A transactions
Law Firms which advice law matters on M&A transactions
Capital Funds which serve in M&A transactions
Venture Capitals which serve in M&A transactions
＜Assigned search terms＞
(A) M&A Firm
(B) M&A/Business Broker
(C) M&A Advisory
(D) Business Buyer/Seller
(E) M&A Law firm
(F) M&A Accounting Firm
(G) Private Equity Fund
(H) Venture Capital
Fill in required information below on designated Excel sheets.
< Necessary information > Company name, URL, Email address, TEL, HQ country
< Helpful Information > Type of company
1. Choose companies which provide M&A related service (Ex. merger&acquisiton,sell/buy/acquisiton business)
2. Do not select large companies.
(We define companies as large when they have branches in more than 3 countries.)
3. Do not choose companies which have a branch in Japan.
(You can check it from their “Location” or “Contact”pages on the HP)
4. Do not select companies which display selling business or some transactions on their HP
5. You can pick up personal Email address if you cannot find company Email address.
6. We require to fill in at least 6 companies in an hour.
[Process of work]
1. You can google with “the name of assigned countries(listed bellow)”and “assigned search term (A)” in the native language of assigned country.
2. Look around company HPs
3. Look at the page about their service (Ex. “Our Service”), and check[Note1], [Note4]
4. Look at the page of “Contact Us” and “Our Offices”, and check[Note2], [Note3]
5. Gather the “Necessary Information” and “Helpful information” from “ Contact Us” page of their HPs, and input these information to designated Excel sheets. (When you cannot find each “Necessary Information”, do not need to list them on the Excel sheet. But you can list it when you only cannot find “Helpful informtion” only.
6. Repeat “Process of work 1~5” until the next 15 pages of Google results.
7. After the “Process of work 6” you change the search terms to “Assigned search terms (B)~(H)” and repeat “Process of work 1~6” one by one.