I am looking to automate some pretty repetitive work I do regularly. I use Excel daily and can’t help but think theres a faster way to get some of this data processed more efficiently. I have JSON data from a device I use to take measurements, but do not know how to integrate it with Excel.
I have a form I would like the data to go and an idea of how the process should go. I need an expert in Excel, certifications helps, but I know there are people without certification that are far more experienced.
Tight deadlines need to be met and I will need you to offer more efficient/modular ways to complete functions. Attention to detail is crucial and it needs to look as good as it functions.
Below is the process:
1) Open Excel Form.
- Each form is the same layout.
- "Drawing" name should match the Tab at the bottom.
- IMPORT button will import JSON data and list it under
"Loc. ID" and "Distance".
- FLIP button will flip/reverse the data top-bottom
for "Loc. ID" and "Distance"..
- Button 3 - To be decided.
- Formulas under "KF" should be left alone.
2) JSON data has more data than needed. Will need to thin out and only import 2 columns of data - "Loc. ID" and "Distance".
- Data is stored in metric units. Will be to convert meters to feet for Excel Form under "Distance" column.
3) Will need a READ ME document explaining how to edit the form, VBA code, etc in the event I need to change something.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $956 på dette job
Hello Good Day We can achieve this using an excel add-in. We are experts in developing excel addins. I can help you on this project. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks Rinsad