Our companies are growing each day, and we are seeking an experienced professional and motivated individual to join our division as a Payroll Clerk. The successful candidate possesses the ability to accurately prepare and process payroll for all project employees on a bi-weekly basis, provide administrative assistance with employee file information, and prepare monthly reports for our client.
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office for dispatching.
• Receive, get approvals and enter all accounts payable into
• Prepare payroll journals and post payroll transactions to the general ledger.
• Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Maintain accurate payroll template to ensure all hours are paid and accounted
• Microsoft Office Proficiency:
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and maintain word documents
• Outlook - must be able to use outlook, set meetings and manage calendars
• Needs to have the ability to work on several different projects with strict deadline
Able to work on confidential items and maintain a level of professionalism with the various types of people you will come into contact with on a daily basis.
• Competitive wage rates
41 freelancers are bidding on average $1034 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, I am a good fit for the position. I am honest with positive attitude, flexible, reliable & eager to learn more. I value my clients & you won't regret hiring [url removed, login to view]'ll be satisfied Relevant Skills Flere