Profitable and growing furniture importer and wholesaler needs a full-time reconciliations accountant for its Accounting Department in Rockwall, Texas.
• Substantial experience in preparing, investigating thoroughly, documenting and reconciling many general ledger accounts in a timely manner:
o On a regular monthly basis; and,
o Submitting special reconciliations on an as-needed basis
• Ability to focus on details and continue working an assignment until the answer is found
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of instruction and supervision
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Outlook
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
• Experience with Epicor ERP software a plus
• Some college required
• Ability to work well with others in a busy environment
Candidate should possess an accounting or finance background with a clear understanding of general ledger concepts and accounting principles.
This position will report to the Controller.
Office hours are from 9 am-4 pm Monday through Friday.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, disability and term life insurance; 401(k) and pension; vacation and holidays
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1186 for dette job
Excel expert at your [url removed, login to view] check my past reviews for your [url removed, login to view] forward for your reply so that i can start with the implementation Relevant Skills and Experience Excel Proposed Milestones $1111 U Mere
Dear, Sir i have professional accouting skills and competences. party qualified from [url removed, login to view] for good employer to deliver my skills appropriately. Relevant Skills and Experience 1 year experience
well versed with reconciliation as was doing Audit for 4 to 5 years independently , along with accounting, checking payable and receivables taxes etc... cleared my internet CA AND APPEARING FOR FINALS EXAMS TOO...