Export Data from Zillow for Excel
1. Use an Excel file containing property addresses to look-up the property record on [login to view URL], export the data, and paste it into the address source spreadsheet in the appropriate columns.
2. Assume the method is a VB Macro embedded in the spreadsheet.
3. If creating a separate CSV file containing the data is easier, more accurate, or costs less, let’s discuss.
4. Please note that I may not have identified all of the potential Fields (data columns) available in Zillow listings since many of the field only appear under specific conditions.
Input Source: An Excel file containing address fields. (See Spreadsheet for Example Layout)
Export: Zillow Field data to be exported listed below. (See Spreadsheet for Example Layout)
Field Example Format
Zillow Property URL [login to view URL]
Street Address Text
For Sale: Number
Price Cut: Number
Rent Zestimate: Number
Year Built: Number
Last Sold: Text
On Zillow: Number
Descriptive Paragraph: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!! Fabulous 5 bedroom home in West Petaluma located in the heart of Victoria, featuring over 2,500 sq ft of living area with a professionally landscaped backyard that backs up to open space. Master is on the 1st floor and 4 spacious bedrooms are upstairs. Very peaceful setting only a block from Helen Putnam Regional Park with hiking and biking trails. Private playground and tennis courts nearby too! Text
Rent Zestimate: Number
From Price History Table
Listed for Sale Text
From More Facts:
Construction quality: Number
Neighborhood Name: Text
Parcel #: Format in Zillow: 008580003
Return in this format: 008-580-003 Text
# Stories: Text
Zillow Home ID: Text
1. Field “Price Cut” is a dynamic variable field, e.g., not always included in the visible record.
2. For any field with no data, return the placeholder “—“ if present or “N/A”, if field is blank.
3. Price History Table: Note: “Historical data not available for this property” can be returned.
4. Price History Table: Return only most recent entry from this table.
5. Parcel #: Leading zero, if present, is a part of the number and must be returned. NICE TO HAVE: Return data in this format: nnn-nnn-nnn. Insert a hyphen after the first three digits; insert a hyphen after the next three digits.
6. If property record not found on Zillow, return “N/A” in the Zillow Property URL field.
57 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $165 på dette job
Hi there, I can export data from Zillow into Excel Spreadsheet. If you have questions or doubts about anything, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, Mir
Dear client I can write the script in vba excel which will import the data from Zillow for the particular address in the excel file and put in proper columns. Kindly contact me. Roy
Hi there, Quality and time is my commitment. I have huge experience in working with these projects. If you need sample work just send me a message. Waiting for your quick reply. Best Regards Mohiuddin
hey, 1) I have scraped from ZILLOW many times for freelancer projects. 2) I have reviewed the files you attached. 3) I can get this data as per your requirements. Lets talk more in chat.
I have rich experience with web scraping. I will scrap the data and can export into csv and excel. I have done many web scraping. I can do it perfectly. Thanks