We're looking for an Excel Spreadsheet/Data base to be created from scratch, so we can input sales data from multiple reports. This must include and enable the following;
- Easily add multiple products (including product details & pricing) from multiple vendors and be able to filter by spec & product type.
- Input data (weekly sales, delivery costs, marketing & sales support, Rebates, RMAs etc) from multiple sales reports & documents. I expect this will have to be done manually at our end, we just need the tool creating to do so.
- Easily compile reports and demonstrate this through stylish graphs; Revenues, Profits, Costs, RMAs.
- Enable performance comparison; Year on Year, Week on Week, Vendor vs Vendor, Product vs Product, Average Sale Prices, Profit per System etc.
- Ability to export the graphs for use in QBRs.
We work with around 8 different partners and this could increase over time. We could either have one spreadsheet per vendor which links into a master file? Or we could have one file which looks after everything. We would need the ability to add more partners in the future as this grows.
I have uploaded a template of one which was created in-house which could give an insight of what we're after, but looking for a much more professional one creating which is easier to use.
38 freelancers are bidding on average £452 for this job
Dear client I have previously carried out a number of projects in excel using macros and formulas. I can certainly help you in this project. Kindly contact me so that we have a discussion. Roy
Please review my profile as i have relevant skills and experience required for this project. Kindly send me a message to discuss further. Thanks, Asad Khan
Hi, Nice to know your requirement. I am an excel vba, vb6 expert and have delivered ten excel vba projects in the past two months. Willing to take up your project. Thank you, Regards.
Hello i am scrapping expert. this is my main skill let's discuss i am really good at this part. ---------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there I'm [url removed, login to view] of InfoSec with good knowledge in excel and vba. I will hope can help you to do your job. Ready to discuss.
I am experienced Excel solutions developer with database with Ms Access, SQL etc. I have developed number of different solutions e.g Dashboards and data analytical reports.