I am looking to hire a freelancer's services for a job task, which involves data collection, data analysis and finally strategic recommendations. My company is Lonbrella, an umbrella rental service that provides high quality, windproof and eco-friendly umbrellas in London. We want to place our machines throughout London so that commuters can access umbrellas when it rains.
We want to gain information about London's rain patterns over the last 10 years and also find out the locations to position the machines that will reach the most customers.
With regards to the task, we are hoping you can deliver five objectives:
1. Find out how many days it rains in London on average, over the past 10 years based on data information
2. Find out the top 5 rainiest cities in the UK based on data information
3. Find out which areas in London are most prone to rainfall
4. Find out which areas in London have a heavy footfall
5. Recommend and rank 100 locations (in terms of level of footfall) to place vending machines in London where people would most likely need an umbrella in order to create a network in which the people can rent and then return the umbrella without the need of traveling long distances - this would have to coincide which insights from Objective 3
Thank you very much.
My last objective is to find out the market size of umbrella sales in London and in the UK and conduct an industry analysis.
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £437 på dette job
dear client, I have gone through the post description and assure you perfect data research on umbrella rental service in London, UK. I can share my sample work on chat. regards