I have to sort Bill of Material data that I am getting from Inventor and than associate additional material to that data and arrange it in a pre-defined format.
Images attached are explained below.
1. BOM (Bill of material) exported from Inventor.(saved as "name of [login to view URL]")
2. Workbook 2 (can be called as Association), In this workbook, sheet 2 should have the macro that processes the data and give the output on sheet 1 and than saves it as the same name but can be with .xlsx to have the excel file in same folder. (This is open for discussion,to find out the best way to do this).
3. For association part I have one database excel sheet that I have attached. It has info about the top level parts and what accessories goes with those parts. for example. the first tab on this sheet (8030-001) and it defines that what association always goes with it. like gasket G01, qty2 always should be added when it sees this profile in BOM.
4. It should check the parts in the BOM and associate the accessories and put it under the BOM list. see image attached.
We can discuss in detail after the start of project.
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $144 på dette job
I am a professional accountant with a decade of experience working in a US based NASDAQ registered company's finance department with excellent excel skills and knowledge.
Hello sir, I have 4+ years of experience . I got your points. I can work for you. So please share more details about your requirements. So please contact me. Tell me your quote what should you prefer.
Hi, I have expertise in Excel (Advance, Functions & VBA). I can do whatever you need through excel if all needed information is provided. Please check my profile for your reference. Regards
7. HI, MYSELF AZMIN NAHAR .I AM AN EXCEL EXPERT. I AM EFFICIENT IN MICROSOFT OFFICE TOOLS AND ALSO ITEMS, PROOFREADING ETC. I CAN WORK ON ANY KIND OF EXCEL WORK. EXPERIENCE IN RESEARCH, CATEGORIZING