NOTICE: Please read the specification, review the provided sample then submit your TOTAL bid and time to complete. DO NOT MAKE A FAKE GENERIC BID - YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.
We have 1,053,402 lead entries (minus duplicates which we suspect will leave less than half) in CSV files that we need formatted correctly per the following requirements.
The spreadsheets include numerous columns of data but we only want the data detailed below with only two columns required as a minimum if none of the other desired data are available.
The spreadsheets are to be formatted into the following columns:
1. lawyer.first_name, (REQUIRED)
2. lawyer.last_name, (If Available)
3. [login to view URL], (REQUIRED)
4. [login to view URL], (If Available)
5. lawyer.firm_name, (If Available)
6. [login to view URL], (If Available)
7. [login to view URL], (If Available)
8. [login to view URL], (If Available)
9. [login to view URL], (If Available)
10. lawyer.type_of_law (If Available)
- Web search may be required for unique entries that do not have the minimum required "lawyer.first_name" or "[login to view URL]" for a lead to be valid. While we expect more than half to be duplicates, we also expect many to not have an email or name that would need to be found.
- Names to be formatted correctly. First names must be identified as "lawyer.first_name". Wrong data such as "initials", middle names, or "last names" must not be listed as "lawyer.first_name".
- If the name is formatted like: "Formoso Donald B" then Formoso is the last name and Donald is the first name. B is middle initial but not important.
- If the name is formatted like "John H Downs Atty" then John is first name H is middle initial and Downs is last name. "Atty" stands for Attorney and is not important to the list. They may also list Esq or spell out Attorney but we do not need that information.
- Missing "lawyer.first_name" and lawyer.last_name may be derived from the email addresses, other included data or web searching
- Merge leads with duplicate emails.
- Finished data to be separated and delivered in multiple CSV files with each having no more than 10k leads to meet our import restrictions.
- Please see the attached sample of the data to be formatted.
If you are able to complete and deliver this project this week, please submit a competitive bid for the total amount.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $18/timen for dette job
Hello, I can complete this job within a week as I have a team of more than 20 people working with me and I'll sort all of those leads in your desired format, kindly contact me to discuss more
Hi, i can do this project really quickly 'cause nothing to do this month, it is also my first job in this site and i need good feedback so i ask you the minimum payment and i'll concentrate only on your needs.