I am looking for a Google Sheets (spreadsheet formulas) expert to create an auto-generated calendar based on a list of data inputs. The goal is to create a calendar project milestones timeline.
The sheet will use two tabs:
tab 1 - the auto-generated calendar
tab 2 - data that will provide the information needed to create the calendar
The data tab 2 would list the source data in the following format:
Milestone name Start Date Duration (in days) End Date Adjustments Days
The Milestone name will automatically populate in the day or days calendar cell(s) that are specified by the Start and End Days. Adjustment Days can be ignored by the GAF freelancer. That allows me to adjust the subsequent days.
The Data tab 2 is already coded the way I need it to work, so you may just use the data to collect data for the calendar coding.
I created a non-working mock-up of what I need in an automated calendar.
What I require for a completed project:
1) The calendar should be automatically generated based on the data available in tab 2
2) The format should look like the mock-up: Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun (Saturday and Sunday are minimized)
3) Each day of the month, should allow up to 2 different milestones (to allow overlap). Again, review the mock-up.
4) Each calendar date is uniquely color-coded to represent a unique milestone. Can this be accomplished using formulas? If not, I can use Conditional formatting.
5) The calendar should be able to handle up to 12 months of milestone events. Tab 2 currently has 22 milestone events for demonstration purposes.
6) The calendar must be entirely self-contained and cannot use any external plug-ins.
7) All calendar calculations must be done using formulas. This means no pivot tables, filters, etc.
Payment will be released upon satisfactory testing of automation and meeting the requirements of this project.
On acceptance of freelancer, I will supply a Google sheet with 3 tabs:
Tab 1 - Automatic Calendar - Blank calendar tab (where the work can be done)
Tab 2 - Data Input (sample data to feed the calendar)
Tab 3 - Mock-up calendar
Deadline of project: ~ 2 - 3 days?
Project time: 1 - 3 hours for a skilled Google Sheets author
- Google Sheets formula expertise
- Excel formulas expertise (Important: The final project must be in Google Sheets)
- I will only chat with bidders who have demonstrated that they have read and understood my requirements.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $126 på dette job
Hello I am a Google sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel and VBA specialist with a lot of experience in creating complex automation tools, formulas, databases, queries and macros.
Dear client, I can help you with your project of data entry in excel, VBA, excel macros, VB, ready to start right now, message me and let is discuss about the project and time. Ready to start right away