Are you looking to work for a reputable organisation, who offer a fantastic working environment and career progression?
We at Times Place are searching for an individual with great administrative and customer service skills to join their friendly team in Wandsowrth SW18
- Responding to enquiries via phone and email
- Monitoring the front desk and greeting customers.
- Input and maintain data records
- Generate files, including all the legal documents.
- Enforce that payments are received
- Invoice processing
- General administrative duties – requesting references, sales letters,
- Liaising with current tenants in relation to their tenancy extensions
- Generating adverts and maintaining current Advertising portals such as website.
- Ideally some administration experience, however none is required as full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, proven decision making.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $19/time for dette job
Hi! I may be a newbie in this position but I am more willing to learn and share the past experiences that I had. Looking forward to working with your company.
please give me this work i am provide you bet work to all because i am proffesnal worker ever. and i am also increase my point so provide me another as your wish..
Accounting Professional with more than 9 years experience in bookkeeping, and Accounts. I have in-dept professional experience and have the ability to provide quality services in the following areas with 100% accuracy.