Need information from approximately 9 different sports betting websites extracted in to a Microsoft excel sheet.
The tool used to extract information will need to:
• Pull all information in to one sheet
• In the rows of an excel sheet, list all found Tennis, Soccer, Rugby league, Australian rules, Gridiron (American Football) and Major League baseball games from all 9 betting websites
• Have 54 columns (6 for each betting website) - the 6 columns for each betting website will need to extract information from certain betting options (markets) and their prices from the games previously found
• Where possible, information relating to the same game will need to be aligned. E.g if 5 betting websites have information for Manchester United Vs Liverpool this information will need to be displayed in the same row for all websites.
• The spreadsheet will need to have an ‘update feature’ where perhaps the click of a button will update all information and clear old information
• The spreadsheet will need to have extra columns where I can add my own content and apply formulas in excel.
• Be very user-friendly
• Still work if the website layout changes
• The successful bidder will also need to provide information on how to use the tool
Contact me if you would like more information and examples on the type information that is required to be extracted.
In your response, please list:
• A brief summary of one similar project you have worked on in the past
• An estimated fee/cost
• The method you will be using to extract data
• An estimated length of time it would take for such a tool to update information
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $205 for dette job
We developed online responsive applications for customer support software, Finance Management Software, Inventory Software and more... We will deliver the project with in specified time...