Everyday, a row is added to the 'DATA' sheet in the spreadsheet in attachment.
Following values are written to a new row:
- the date is put to three cells in A, B and C: year (format=yyyy), month (numeric), day
- time is put to three cells in D, E and F: hh (hours), mm (minutes) and ss (seconds)
- numeric values (floating numbers) are written to columns G upto P (see 'Field 1' up to 'Field 10')
When a new date is entered in cell S1, following logic is executed:
1. Validate if the entry in S1 is a valid date. If not, end the program
2. Verify if the date corresponds to a row in the sheet. It should match a date in columns A, B and C. If no match is found, end the program. If more than one match is found, select the last matching row (the one with the highest row number)
3. For the row that was found in the previous step,
3a. copy the values in the cells on column G, H.. to P to the corresponding cells in the 'PRINTREPORT' Sheet.
3b. copy the date and time found on the row found in step 2 to cells C8 and E8 respectively.
3c. print the 'PRINTREPORT' sheet to a specific printer specified in cell B1 on the sheet 'PARAMETERS'.The report will be printed to this printer, in case the cell B1 is blank, print to the default printer.
- the code should be added as modules in the sheet in attachment in VBA.
- the version of excel is 2010.
17 freelancers are bidding on average €30 for this job
Hi ExpertProjectMgr, We are a very confident team and we can deliver you the product with awesome quality. Please reply if you have any questions. Looking forward to work with you. thanks !
Hello Belgium :-) I am dedicated professional with over 16 years of experience in programming; certified by Microsoft back in 2000; visited Brussels 1999 :-).... Cheers from cold Bosnia -
Dear Hiring Manager, I'd like to do this project for you, I'm very detail-oriented and accurate which it's exactly what this kind of project needs. I hope to be considered for the project. Thanks!