PLEASE READ AND REVIEW CAREFULLY TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU CAN PERFORM THIS TASK
I currently have a fully functional program written in Excel that:
- imports reports (.rtf) from my business program,
- populates the fields in Excel with the data
- generates emails based on the imported data
- allows the emails to be reviewed and sent individually or
- allows for a mass emailing without reviewing each email.
- if the patients' prefixes (Mr./Ms./etc) are not in the data, the program will convert the patient's gender to Mr. (male) or Ms. (female)
The program allows me to:
- choose which email address I wish to send the emails from
- send delayed emails
- request or not request return receipts
Entries with no email addresses are passed over automatically.
A report of patients (entries) that did not have an email transmitted is generated.
Unfortunately, this program is password protected and the programmer is in the Ukraine and unavailable at the present.
I would like to recreate this program so that:
- I have full access to its programming,
- can have it accept different .rtf reports, since the reports are constantly being changed, or I would like to add new/different reports with different
I currently use variations of this program to:
1. confirm upcoming appointments
2. send out recall reminders
I will attach the programs that I have and a demo of how they work.
I would also like to build on this technology to create a new module that also imports a .rtf report into an Excel file and creates emails and Word documents based on additional variables that the user inputs in select cells. In the end, when the reports and emails are generated they are printed and/or sent with the same system.
"recall module" is the program I described in the beginning. It is used to confirm appointments and to send patients follow up reminders
"example of recall module" is an illustration of how it works
"results module" is a conceptualization of the second program; it does NOT exist
"demo of reports module" is an illustration of my objectives for the "results module"
Again, please review what I am requesting in detail and respond / bid appropriately.
Because I already have a functioning system, my budget is fairly limited. Thank you.