This is an update and extension to a project posted about 8 weeks ago. We have been getting some good responses, which have helped us to refine our requirements. A further update will be posted shortly. After reading the specification below, if you have additional suggestions for specifications you think we should consider, we welcome your comments.
We have an existing mySQL DB that is used to manage a marketing contact list of approximately 250,000. Presently, we have a DBA who is required to perform any actions, reports, imports, exports, etc. We want to enable an interface and infrastructure for any nonDBA (secretary, manager, anyone) to be able to easily conduct 100% of all data management.
Presently, we create a datalink from the DB to MS Excel for a couple staff members to work with the data. This is cumbersone and the datalink can be unreliable. Plus, there are data management functions that Excel does not do.
You will need to do the following:
1. Recreate a new database system.
2. Create a user interface that anyone in our staff can use for all DB functions.
3. Host the DB on GoDaddy or someplace else that we mutually agree.
4. Import the existing DB.
5. Design import and export processes with various other IT systems that we have. In particular, we have a CRM system and an email distribution system that each need to mechanisms to interface with the SQL DB and/or have a clear and reliable process to exchange and update data.
6. Setup backup processes.
7. Thorough document the system and all processes.
8. Train our staff on its use.
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1655 for dette job
Hi. I have academic financial and economic as well as IT background. Your requirements for output can be done rather quickly and refined to your satisfaction if needed. Please se PM for bid specifications.