We were impressed with the work you completed for us last time and wondered if you were available to create another macro in excel where we can enter, save and analyse data that has been collected in a shareholder feedback survey.
Please see the brief below and let us know what the project cost would be. We would like it ideally delivered, in the next 2-3 days.
We would like to have fields to be able to measure each of the responses to each of the questions in the feedback survey (attached) being:
1) Overall how they would rate the presentation? (Rating from Excellent to Needs Improvement)
2) How interested are you in hearing about the following topics? (Quantitative information)
3) What communication sources are important to you to gain investment information? (Quantitative information)
4) What did you most like about this presentation? (Qualitative information)
5) How could the presentation be improved? (Qualitative information)
6) Do you have any additional comments or feedback? (Qualitative information)
7) Field to collect any other information
8) Place to enter their contact details (name, phone, address, email address, holding number, fund they are invested in - (WAM Capital Limited (WAM), WAM Active Limited (WAA), WAM Research Limited (WAX)).
We will be getting feedback from investors in a number of cities (Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth). We need to split out the data to look at for each city as well as combined totals. Can this be done?
Also, where we have ‘Overall how they would rate the presentation?’ in the excel can we give each option a number (like you suggested last time) so we get an overall ranking out of 5.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Please let me know if there is any more information you need.