Hello, I would like to look for English to Japanese translator for a document that approximately includes 9089 words. The requirements are following:
1. Be ready to start the work on today and provide an option how can I contact you directly to ask you about the progress and update;
2. Able to show his/her quality in translation. Assure me with your experiences or certifications you have, no matter if you're new in this platform. Native Japanese is preferred;
3. Willing to be paid $0.01 per word count, and you must have PayPal account;
4. Because of project from third party, you may start the work before I award you. This is because the payment is still held by my client, and it would be paid after 30 days through PayPal. I don't hold anything, so I can't award you firstly. But trust me, I'm not them who use chances from projects like this to runaway rightafter the work is done. No. A big no. I know how to build reputations, and I know what thing that will ruin reputations. You can check on my profile to see the proof. All freelancers I've hired had worked with similar method like this.
5. I'm looking for a translator who can work faster but professional. Assure me how you are.
Any additional requirements may appear next, I'll keep you updated on project's description. Thank you.