It is necessary to voice phrases from the list of "interesting facts" in English. Duration about 20 minutes. 3 male with different types of voices. Sound recordings are needed in one file with a few breaks between phrases.
Looking for actors with accents:
General America (USA)
The Posh English accent (GB)
The recording must be recorded in the format without loss of quality (WAV) with a sampling frequency of 44,100 Hz, or on a voice recorder of a smartphone, subject to the requirements:
- recording should be carried out in conditions with low background noise (indoors with noise absorption or under a blanket).
- if a smartphone voice recorder is used, it should be located at a distance from the sound source (20-30 cm). The smartphone does not hold, it is better to put on something soft and fix.
- there should be no excess signal level (clipping).
- there should not be a touch of the microphone.
- there should be no “spitting” in the microphone, avoid sighs
- pauses must be observed (at least 2 seconds between “facts”)
- the announcer should not have a hoarse voice, should not create artificial wheezing caused by relaxation of the vocal cords, characteristic of the end of phrases and low voices.
I am a native English speaker with an adult male voice, I believe i am a good fit for this job, please listen to a sample recording: [login to view URL] Thank you.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $18 på dette job
Hello I have read your instructions and I am interested in the project. I have more than 3 years working as a voice over. You won't regret ever working with me. Looking forward to hearing from you.