Mobile Testing India
General Test Rules:
1) Complete all the required information on the excel file (Credit balance, cellphone number, etc)
2) A test will only be considered successful if you have completed the whole process and if it’s properly documented (with screenshots and explanations of what happened.)
3) Check that you are using the appropriate SIM card for each test. Ex: For Airtel test, check that you are using an Airtel SIM.
4) Check that you are connected using the appropriate network. Ex: For Wifi tests, you have to be connected with Wifi.
5) Check that you are using the appropriate URL. Don’t type it, is better to copy paste it and directly click on it on your mobile phone. Try sending it to your mobile phone by mail, SMS, chat or similar.
6) Delete cookies and browsing history before each test.
7) Please note that you have to take screenshots of every step of the process. If needed, scroll down and take several screenshots in order to get the whole page. You will also need to note down and/or take screenshots of any SMS or Wappush messages you may receive.
8) Number all the screenshots you take in the appropriate order, so we can get a clear picture of the subscription flow the way it happened. If there are several campaigns to test, please regroup the screenshots a different folder for each campaign.
9) If any errors occurred, please note thoroughly what happened. You can note it on the excel file provided for the test, on a notepad file, or any file you want, as long as you note it and send it to us along with the screenshots.