Hi I have an idea for a lead generation web app to put on my website. Essentially this would be the workflow:
1. Supply a resume in Word or PDF format to the Software (Web App)
2. Enter Job Keywords into the field (i.e Truck Driver, Busser, etc.) and select the Job Boards you want the software to search jobs and apply for.
3. The Software would search the updated databases for Job Boards (LinkedIn Jobs, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Stack Overflow Jobs, etc.) for *new jobs in the last 24 hours* and locate all of them with the entered keywords.
4. The Software would then *automatically* apply for the jobs that it searched and found. I know this action is possible because there are 'easy 1-click apply' functions for job boards. Essentially just implement that function for a 3rd party software that encompasses that function for all jobs *even if they are not easy-apply* that is the main point of it all.
5. Software provides a report for how many jobs it automatically applied to.
I need a skilled developer for this one, thinking it needs to be done in JS, Node, possibly AWS and some other frameworks. Need it in the admin section of my login for my website. I would do it myself but I am too busy at the moment. Looking to collaborate with a developer. Thanks in advance!