1. Apply mass, energy, chemical, and biological parameters associated with environmental
2. Learn existing and upcoming regulations pertaining to environmental engineering.
3. Learn the principles of various processes and their use in environmental engineering.
4. Understand fundamental design issues for environmental engineering..
5. Organize and communicate effectively in class and in writing.
6. Analyze complex situations involving multiple conflicting interests and determine an
appropriate course of action.
7. Solve problems in mathematics through differential equations, calculus-based physics,
and one additional area of [url removed, login to view] mathematics, calculus, and chemistry to solve environmental engineering problems such as carbon dioxide production and groundwater gradient direction.
8. Drawing from a broad education, determine the global, economic, environmental, and
societal impacts of a specific, relatively constrained engineering solution. Solve various environmental engineering problems with multiple considerations such as using alternative fuel sources, considering emission offsets, and performing risk assessments.
9. Explain how contemporary issues affect the identification, formulation, and solution. Understand and explain contemporary environmental issues such as nuclear incidents, Capand-trade for air pollution, and chloramine formation in water treatment.
10. Solve well-defined engineering problems related to Environmental engineering.
Solve problems in mass and energy transfer, environmental chemistry, mathematics of
growth, risk assessment, water pollution, water quality control, air pollution, and global
11. Analyze a complex situation involving multiple conflicting professional and ethical
interests to determine an appropriate course of action. Analyze complex situations involving multiple conflicting interests and determine an
appropriate course of action such as benefits and consequences of using alternative fuel
sources and use of wastewater as a source for water supply.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
PhD in Industrial Chemistry with particular focus on wastewater treatment. I was involved in the management of biological and physico-chemical wastewater treatment in various industries