I've a work to make about this object (attached),
it's an oscillator, modelised on Solidworks.
It's an oscillator of a launcher of ping-pong balls.
It's a small and easy job.
What I'll need from you :
- Kinematic Study
- study of the amplitude of the oscillator
- animation presenting the model
- animation presenting the kinematic study, the study of the amplitude of the oscillator
- I'm searching for serious provider, please begin your post by "FL. " if you are.
- It's not all the work done, I'll give you another job on this subject (assembling, animation, etc), knowledge in CosmosMotion needed, etc.
Budget is 30$ fixed cost.