For a two story residential building, a typical reinforcement concrete floor is to be constructed on each floor as shown in the drawing plan presented in the figure below. The two span one way slab is supported on continuous beams. As shown in the figure, in the building there are two voids. The slab carries a superimposed dead load of 40 psf and a live load of 150 psf. The yield strength for the flexural steel and shear reinforcement is 60 ksi (fy=fyt=60 Ksi).
1- Draw the shear and bending diagrams for the structure manually using the ACI coefficients method for the slab and beams and using a software.
2-Draw a cross section showing the reinforcement.
3-Design the shear reinforcement in the beams
1. Draw a cross section showing the reinforcement and detailing in the beams
2. Draw longitudinal sections showing the reinforcement detailing in the beams.
3. Design the following columns for the first floor: C1, C2, and C3).
4. Draw cross sections and the longitudinal sections in the designed columns.
5. Draw the interaction diagram for columns (C1) about Axis X and about Axis Y.
6. Design spread footing for the column C1 knowing:
a. Allowable soil pressure qa= 4000 psf.
b. Soil density is 130 Ib/ft3.
c. Place the bottom of the footing at 5 ft below floor level.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $186 for this job
Hello, I am a Civil Engineer having experience in Civil Engineering, structural analysis and design. I have read your project details. I can do it. Further details be discussed in PM. Thank You.