We are looking for someone to answer number of questions on protecting home and family from nuclear radiation.
Our questions would include, but not be limited to:
- how distant nuclear radiation works; why is it dangerous
- how the nuclear disaster in Japan can affect the US and the global weather/radiation levels generally
- ways to detect, measure and monitor radiation
- quick ways to protect your family and house from a distance source of radiation
- natural ways to protect from short, medium and long term radiation
- potential risks if not taking protective measures
- how radiation affects human bodies (short, medium and long term)
- how radiation affects the environment (short, medium and long term)
- common misconceptions; facts and myths about nuclear radiation
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $278 for dette job
Hi, I am chemical engineer by training. My last professional experience was in dismantling and radioactive waste management projects. Therefore I can answer to your questions. Let's start the work!
I have done a Chemistry Special Degree & currently doing a Msc (Masters) in Nuclear Chemistry. So I thing I'm good enough to answer all of your questions. Thanks !