We are looking for someone to answer number of questions on protecting home and family from nuclear radiation.
Our questions would include, but not be limited to:
- how distant nuclear radiation works; why is it dangerous
- how the nuclear disaster in Japan can affect the US and the global weather/radiation levels generally
- ways to detect, measure and monitor radiation
- quick ways to protect your family and house from a distance source of radiation
- natural ways to protect from short, medium and long term radiation
- potential risks if not taking protective measures
- how radiation affects human bodies (short, medium and long term)
- how radiation affects the environment (short, medium and long term)
- common misconceptions; facts and myths about nuclear radiation
Thank you for bidding: we've done some more work and want to clarify our proposal. We are looking for an essay (about 6250 words or 25 pages) which would be in a readable accessible style to broad audience (not too much technical jargon).
A draft essay outline is provided in the attachment. Changes to the outline and length are possible - we are happy to consider your advise.
We are putting together a book and you would be surrendering your copyright as part of this agreement, although we will list all contributors including yourself if we use your work.
We may also be interested in interviewing you and creating an audiofile of the interview to include in our promotion materials. Please indicate if you are interested.
Quick turnaround time would be an advantage too!
9 freelancers are bidding on average $278 for this job
Hi, I am chemical engineer by training. My last professional experience was in dismantling and radioactive waste management projects. Therefore I can answer to your questions. Let's start the work!
Hello sir i am a chemical engineer , jobless now a days . i have the time and knowledge to answer all your question. hope you will hit [url removed, login to view]
I have done a Chemistry Special Degree & currently doing a Msc (Masters) in Nuclear Chemistry. So I thing I'm good enough to answer all of your questions. Thanks !