We are looking for an Email Specialist to Configure and Maintain Email Servers, Deliverability and IP Reputation
We are looking for an individual who knows how to properly set up and manage email servers.
The individual needs to:
* Recommend configuration of servers
* Know how to install and fully configure SMTP on the server
* Configure multiple IPs
* Configure RDNS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC
* Register for Feedback Loops on major email providers
* Properly warm up IP addresses
Manage and monitor daily (likely 1 hour/day) including:
- generate reports of campaign activity prior day
Daily Reports - each day produce reports on:
- domain and IP reputation,
- identify any issues with senders and/or
- particular receiving ESPs
- Make recommendations and adjustments to continue to improve deliverability
- Use email warmup tools and schedules to properly warm up IP addresses
- maintain software to current versions
- work towards reducing bounce rate, increasing inbox rate
This would be a part time role, 4 hours/day.
Please be prepared to provide details with your experience and availability during US hours (NY Hours)
- You MUST have strong english skills. We have had to stop working with others in the past because they were unable to communicate.
- It is preferred if you work 8am - 10am NY time or 7am - 9am NY time to do maintenance, reports and trouble shooting
If you do not have extensive experience and knowledge, please do not apply
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $128 timen for dette job
Hi, I can help you to configure email servers and manage with your requirements. Please initiate a chat session so we can discuss more about it. Thank you.