To design and build prototype of full solid-state static voltage stabilizer
using IGBT/ MOSFET in PWM AC Chopper/Inverter topology with Buck Boost Transformer with any suitable DSP IC
WORKER MUST PROVIDE :
1. Complete and detailed Schematic Diagram of the product.
2. Complete artwork of the PCB including laser print out of the tracks and pads, laser print out of component layout (silk screen), laser print out of soldering masking (Green masking).
3. Complete component list and location of the components on PCB.
4. Explanation of the working theory.
5. Assembling and testing methods.
6. Fault finding / trouble shooting.
7. Full winding details of the transformer
8. Wiring details
9. source code and hex code.
10. detail schematic in pdf, simulated schematics in proteus v.7.6
detail PCB in pdf format (single sided) complete source code in c_language with hex file.
[url removed, login to view] ASSEMBLED WORKING PROTOTYPE OF CAPACITY 2 KVA
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
1. Input Voltage- 170V to 270V (47-63Hz) output Voltage =230v +/-1 to 3% 50Hz.
2. Surge Protection at input and noise filter at the input and Output
3. No switching of power path
4. No distortion in output waveform.
5. Overload cutoff and short circuit cut off
6. Over voltage and under voltage cutoff.
7. Automatic bypass in case of failure.
8. LCD display for displaying all parameters r–
a. Input voltage
b. Output voltage
c. Load VA
d. Line frequency
f. High voltage input
g. Low voltage input
h. Cut off mode
i. Bypass mode
j. Set up mode
k. Name of company