I need design and instructions to reproduce over a protoboard, a wireless sensor with following characteristics:
1. Must be wi-fi (ESP8266)
2. The sensor should be a RCWL-0516
3. Battery powered with a year durability.
3. The main controller may be an Arduino, but a recomendation to optimize cost would be great.
4. The design must consider the ability to turn on or off the main sensor (RCWL) according to time.
5. Once the sensor has detected something, the ESP8266 must send info to a RESTFULL API.
yes Buddy, an easy project to be done, i myself working in 50+ platforms, U will get the best work, accompanied with brotherhood,,,,,,,,,,,Thanx,,,,,,will send prototype in mini budget,,,,,,,,,,,,,
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $298 på dette job
Hi I can help to develop the prototype using ESP8266 and RCWL-0516. No other Arduino controller is needed. We can program esp8266 itself with arduino. Thanks Senthil kumar Chennai,India