We are building a wearable product that is connected to iOS and Android apps.
We are looking for the smallest PCB size possible that includes the following:
- Wifi and bluetooth components (can be the chip ESP 32)
- small speaker with volume of new smartphones
- small battery that is good few hours until charged (much much smaller that smartphones)
- small memory card of 4-12 mega
- The shell product will have button that when a person press the button it actives the sounds that are in the memory card.
- On/off button
- Smartphones will be able to connect to this product. (the product doesnt have a screen so in some way should be connected to the wifi)
We would like to get the following:
- Get the total size of the pcb, the components and the cable (must be the smallest), the pcb can be also circle with 2 layers) whatever can be located on a product that can make it small.
- Getting all the relevant files to produce it in China (like Bom and gerber)
- Get samples before sending to China.
- Understand in which moment we need the firmware
- The pcb size must be maximum 2.5CMx2.5CM
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $597 på dette job
Hi I am experienced electronics engineer with more than 8 years of experience. I have designed a number of circuits and PCB before. Please get in touch to discuss it further Regards
Dear Sir I am very interest in your job as an experienced PCB designer. For 10+ years, I have been working in this field. Specially, I have an essential skill to design the PCB likes your job. Regards, From Jin
Hello. i am electrical engineering expert and i have good skill in this field i will do my best and you will get good result i understand your task well thank you
hi hello nice to see your project my self vipin i am electronics engineer i have 4 years of experience in electronics hardware designing and PCB designing i would like to do your project thanks
Hello Sir I can design you the PCB as Your requirement with ON-OFF Button , memory card holder ,battery and other requirement Gerber file and BOM of the design consider my bid Thanks & Regards Kuldeep Kapse