We have a PCB board we designed that we would like to add additional control logic to the board. We are looking for someone that has vast experience with taking a circuit board and adding the ability for us to send commands from a server to the board to control specific LEDs on the circuit board. We can code in python and C/C++. Our current board works fine for our application, but we need the below improvements added to our design. We have Gerber files already made, but we need someone that can help with adding sufficient microprocessors, the capability to communicate with the board via IP Address, and the ability to address the requirements below.
1. Move LED to the correct position so we can have the LED visible through our chassis
2. Use a multi-color LED indicator for each port connection to alert an operator to LED Feedback. I will want to be able to send commands to each led from our computer to the LED.
3. Capability to interrupt 5VDC power to each power leg. Each Board has 6 5v power legs that would need to be interrupted if needed.
4. Capability to prevent a short circuit. Either a resettable fuse or a fuse on the back of each port. Ideally, if a port has a power surge we would want feedback sent to our server indicating which port had an issue so we can control the LED to let the operator know there is an issue on a specific port.
5. Add inexpensive Microprocessor to be able to send commands to the assigned PORT LEDs
6. Add a RJ45 port to the board so we can connect this to a switch so we can communicate with the board.
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $34/timen for dette job
Hi, I am electronics engineer and have experience of Circuit and PCB designing. I can update your schematic with your mentioned changes. Inbox me for more discussion.
Do you have the original design file, in Eagle, Altium, Cadence etc? We provide total design solution in embedded design, this includes Layout, Gerber including manufacturing and assembly support.