Take an existing Altium 21 schematic, add real simulation models to components and create an accurate simulation in Altium of an analogue oscillator (50KHz) and inductive sensor coil circuit.
The analogue oscillator circuit captured in Altium Schematic (less than 25 parts) has been built in hardware and simulated in TI Tina simulator. The Tina simulation transient analyses output matches the hardware measurements. Can supply Tina Sim files for reference.
Require an experienced engineer to
- create an accurate simulation model in Altium 21
- create Transient Analyses reports for various test points in circuit including two digital timing controls to the circuit
- profile the circuit over extended temperature (ie output Frequency vs Temperature)
- profile the oscillator frequency with various changes to the input inductance of the sensor coil (inductance vs Frequency)
- create all reports in Altium Draftsman
- provide Altium project files/sim/reports
3 days turn around
• Electronics Engineer with analogue design and Altium simulation experience
• Altium Designer 21 simulation expert
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $150 timen for dette job
Hey there! I'm a professional electrical engineer. I'm an expert in circuit design and simulations tasks. I've vast experience in Altium. I'll be waiting to hear back from you.