I have a schematic in Kicad 5.1.5 that I need reviewed by someone:
- Kicad 5.1.5 required so I can send you complete design.
- Atmega2560/2561 and/or AVR designs.
- FTDI FT232 USB-UART chip.
- LiPo batteries, linear regulators, and multiple power domains.
- You have successfully designed AVR boards that work.
I want the following reviewed:
- USB-UART interface to Atmega2561.
- ISCP interface and voltage translators.
- AVR reset and clock circuit.
- All pinouts.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $235 på dette job
Hi I am experienced electronics engineer with more than 15 years of experience in PCB design and prototype development. I have worked on Kicad and atmegea based projects a number of times. Regards Ali
Hello,Myself [login to view URL] Sekhar,[login to view URL],Phd from Cdeec Innovations,[login to view URL] have 15+ years experience in Electronics Product development. we have in house pcb fabrication facility for protoypes.i have worked on many IO Flere
Hello. I have experience about kicad and atmega. Regards. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hello sir I am professional electrical engineer having masters in Electrical engineering I have vast experience in circuit design and simulations tasks I am experienced in Kicad
Hello Thanks for the details. Please send me the schematic to review it. I know the main issue is with FTDI FT232 USB-UART chip and Power supply. What is suitable time to message you? Thanks Kiran