Firebeetle2 (ESP32) HTML wifi relay controller
Betalt ved levering
SEE ATTACHED FILES FOR PDF.
FIXED BUDGET: €30
(HTML)Wi-Fi automation with a relay
Hardware: (DFrobot) Firebeetle 2 ESP32 (with DFRobot 1ch Relay)
1. When the monoboard is connected to a certain Wi-Fi SSID’s (which can be modified in HTML, or CODE) the relay will be turned off.
a. This will be checked every 5 seconds ALL THE TIME (can be adjusted)
2. Any automation can be cancelled within the HTML page (so when connected to a certain Wi-Fi, nothing will happen (can be adjusted)
a. This can be disabled or enabled till a time selection (e.g. turn off until 21 may 2023 16:00 hour)
b. Time is based on CET (central european time) (NTP server: [login to view URL])
3. Wi-Fi ssid’s can be added ,deleted or modified via the html page.
4. When the power goes out, the program should start over.
5. HTML page should only be written in plain HTML and PHP.
a. Webpage is based for mobile phone’s
b. Settings page is in a separate button, when you press it, it will go to settings page
c. Main menu is very basic turn on and turn off relay
d. Within the settings menu, you can edit time, date, (and automatic time sync) SSID and password list, Turn off/on automation until a time:….
e. There will also a button in the settings to reboot the ESP32 module.
Projekt ID: #36671103
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €36 timen for dette job
I have a few queries in relation to the specifications of the project. Could we please have a chat? My Skills: Electronics, HTML, Microcontroller, C Programming and PHP
Hello. I read your requirement and also check attachment i will do that. Please come on chat we will discuss more about this. I will waiting your reply