I am looking for an electronics engineer to help me with various projects. This will be an ongoing process. When one project ends there will be another one.
Most of the work will be firmware development for ESP32 and STM32 but there will also be schematics review and potentially some PCB design involved.
To be considered for this position the following criteria need to be met:
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages : English, Spanish or French. We will be having calls to discuss the projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in Electronics design and firmware development.
- ESP32 and STM32 experience
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Proficient in one of the following : Kicad, Eagle or Altium (preferred).
- C/C++ with knowledge of Doxygen highly regarded
- Version control: GIT
Indicate that you have read this description by starting your message with 0xDEADD00D
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $24/timen for dette job
0xDEADD00D I have good experience in STM32 and ESP32 programming using visual studio code and PCB layout design in Altium and Kicad. We can discuss more detail over chat.