I want to design ultra-cheap PCB, its main function is to play sound stored in some kind of cheap memory. It can also receive commands from a RF remote controller.
- Price of all electronic components, including the speaker and RF sensor should be less than 3 USD
- The sound played by the speaker must be loud, around 85-90 dB with reasonable sound quality
- Flash memory storing sound data must have capacity at least 2MB (mega bytes)
- Must have some form of ISP so that I can program the microcontroller and the flash memory containing the sound data.
- Microcontroller will be able to receive data from a RF receiver (the played sound will be selected by pressing a button on a RF remote controller).
- PCB will be powered by AA batteries
- PCB will have power ON / OFF switch
- PCB will also contain small cheap LED programmable by the microcontroller, to test functionality.
- Software development will be done by me, you provide steps how can the program and sound data be uploaded to the board.
- PCB should not be larger than 5x10 cm (ideally as small as possible)
I have a lot of experience with STM32 microcontrollers and could do this tasks within 3 days. Full PCB design files can be provided in KiCAD and Gerber format. I can also advise on software if required.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €197 på dette job
hi i am interested to do your project. i can satisfy your [login to view URL] would be my pleasure to serve you. i can design it with the BOM of less than 3 USD.