I am about to build a small heat forming machine, used for 8x6 inch size plastic sheets (2mm thickness). Here are the production process, which defines the feature needed for controller:
1. Set the heater to certain temperature (around 300F);
2. Worker put a plastic sheet onto a metal holder, push a button, the holder (guided by a rail) will enter heater for 1 minute (adjustable);
3. Holder come out, and move down, let the softened plastic piece fall onto mold. At this time, the plastic sheet is like a upside down Taco Bell;
4. Two air pistons will press the plastic on the mold from both sides (left/right), to certain pressure (50 lb?), and hold there for 3 seconds;
5. Turn on the water pump, to spray water onto the plastic sheet (on the mold) to cool it down;
6. Air pistons release the mold, then worker will pick up the plastic parts from mold.
7. Blow the mold with air to cool it down.
8. Worker put another sheet and go to step 2, and repeat.
Note: The mold is fixed on platform, never moves.
I want someone who is really good at Arduino, to write the code for the whole process. Also need the code to be well structured, and all parameters easily adjustable (through a text file or excel file) by none technical worker.
This Freelancer also need to send me links of all components that I need to buy on eBay or other places. I will assemble the components myself in Chicago area.
Of cause he needs to provide good support after project finishes. And he may get more projects in future.
If he also knows general mechanical stuff, such as how to design such a machine, which heater should I buy, and air piston etc., that will be great. But this is not required. I can use my other engineer to do the mechanical design.
40 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $303 på dette job
Hello. I have a experience for process control and Arduino. is the your assigment only program? or with drover board? I hope a cooperation with you. Regards.
I have been building automated machines and systems using arduino, raspberrypi and other microcontrollers for a lot of different use cases. I am sure I can deliver the best result for your project.
how r u/bro,,,,,this project is my speciality.I m dealing with arduino since 8 years. u will feel brotherhood as well.................................I m also interested in making moulding machines......