We need a power supply/amplifier with the below specifications:
1) Power input: external 12 - 24VDC or 230VAC
2) Working Frequency*: 30KHz - 1MHz adjustable (switched or selected outputs in one unit is O.K. or in two separate units if one cannot cover the entire range)
3) Output 1 Voltage: AC sine wave ± 0 - 5KV adjustable
4) Output 2 Voltage: DC half sine 0 - [url removed, login to view] adjustable
5) Output Current: limited to 500mA (under short cct unit still outputs 500mA)
*EITHER generated on board, OR fed from external bench top standard signal generator, example here; [url removed, login to view];mid=73&id=106
Unit will be feeding a multitude of ccts which is why ability to supply at limits even under short cct is desired.
We require price on: Design, B.O.M. using European and Australasian sourced components, P.C.B. or Vero board layout and 2 (two) working units.