We need firmware to acquisition video from external video cam (ex. low-cost USB web-cam) and display slow-motion video on TFT LCD 3.5" connected by FSMC interface to STM32F103
- must be used some popular low-cost web-cam
- TFT LCD 3.5" (built-in controller, MPU interface - parallel 16-bit; ex. AM320x240L8TQNW or similar)
- ST32F103 microcontroller
- additional hardware connected between cam and ST32F103 is allowed (ex. some converter)
2. Focus: maximalization FPS of motion picture displayed on LCD
3. Contractor provide:
- source code and binary of firmware for STM3210E-EVAL Board
- completed technical documentation (schematics, PCB, BOM, source code - if any additional hardware)
4. Payment: Full final payment only. No milestones.
5. Deadline: 10 days
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1825 for this job
Hello, i m electronics engineer with good experience in designing microcontroller based systems manly HMI devices for multinational company and all ready in market products.