Hi to all
I want to know what is the cheapest possible way to create a display screen that can be scaled to any size ?
1. How does the size of the screen scale with the price ?
2. Is it better to "connect" multiple small screen together to make a big screen, or is it better to design a big screen ?
3. What is the cheapest, easiest color combination to use to create the contrasts ?
4. What material is needed, is it LCD, or can some other technology be used that is even cheaper ?
5. What is the cheapest, easiest way to send information to this screen and what communication technology should be used.
Some existing examples are : 1. E-Ink paper ( still too expensive ), 2. TFT LCD ( Still too expensive ), 3. 7 Segment display ( getting closer ), 4. Old monochrome displays ( getting closer ).
Remember, I am not looking for something that has already been made, otherwise I could just go and buy it. I am looking for the cheapest possible way to display data and information.