I am looking for a remote control circuit that uses the new Apple Remote control.
The circuit will have the follow output 1 output going high for each of the buttons pressed on the Apple Remote control. This can be 5 volts or higher does not matter. If it needs to be lower it can be as low as 2Volts, 20 milliamps.
A working proof of concept is all that is needed. That means a basic circuit board prototype is sufficient.
The deliverables will be
1. Working prototype board with no bugs.
2. Document on the voltages and limitations of the working board and remote control
3. Tested by me.
4. A full bill of materials (BOM)
5. Arduino on Windows for any software or firmware written.
6. Code must be given and not licensed or copywrited.
I will pay for the parts in addition to this job. Final parts will have to be less then USD$50 excluding the remote.
You will have to have your own development tools. Microcontrollers are fine but it must be with Arduino on Windows
This is a hobby project so please no large expectations.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $201 for this job
I can do it. I think you only spend $30 for components of remote controller. Do you need driver combination with MAC OS. I need more informations. thank you.