Below is the functional description of the required circuit:
- must control 1,2,3 or 4 servos in unison
- powered by automotive 12/24Vdc (will require protection)
- single switch to activate servos through 90 deg (on) or 0 deg (off) position
- LED to indicate position of servos and fault
LED off with servos in 0 deg position
LED on with servos in 90 deg position
LED to flash with any servo functioning incorrectly (jammed/damaged)
- back up power (capacitors/battery) to drive servos to 0 deg position if primary power lost.
- compact design
- completion ASAP
17 freelancers are bidding on average $962 for this job
Having proficiency in Microcontroller programming, Circuit Design, PCB Design and Motor Control, I will meet the requirements within the mentioned period. Details are mentioned in message.
Have a good knowledge in motor controlling and [url removed, login to view] to start with your [url removed, login to view] see your PMB for further details
I've just joined the freelancer world and your project sounds like a fun place to start. I'm an electronics engineer professionally. I can design this the right way.