Im building a smart bracelet, its very simple its just an stopwatch
cc2540 or cc2541 module
5 blue leds
- You press button for 3s and it turns on. leds on.
- Then bluetooth waits to receive 2 hex values: value1 and value2
Value1 defines if the next value is max time or max laps
-If max time, next value the system will receive will be the max time of training. When this time is reached system enter to finish mode
-If max laps, next value system will receive will be max number of laps of training. when max laps is reached system enter to finish mode.
-After receiving the values system waits for another value(start value) or push the button. After this signal leds blinks 3s and stopwatch starts
-Once stopwatch started each time user presses the button is a new lap, and the system stores the time value for each lap and sends a signal trhough bluetooth. Each new lap leds blink 3s
- Like i said if stopwatch reaches max time or if reaches max number of laps enters to finish mode.
- Finish mode, leds all on. On finish mode system waits for 3s button to turn off. Lap time has to be stored with the date.
As you see the bracelet will connect with an app. I will design the app you just tell me wich values you need trough the bluetooth.
As you see the bracelet sends a signal each time, but the app could fail so thats the reason we need to store the lap values into the bracelet, because if we store we can sync the values later.
To sync the app with bracelet... once the bracelet is off. press 5 times the button and the bracelet enters into a config mode.
- if bracelet receives (syncvalue), has to answer with the values of each lap.
Leds extra feature...
When stopwatch is started leds blink 3s and then the leds on depending on the progress...
- for example if the bracelet received a max time of 10 minutes... every led will represent 2 minutes (10min/5leds)... so if the stopwatch is in minute 5 first 2 leds will be on 100% and 3rd led will be on 50%... so you need to use pwm.
- the same if the bracelet received max laps of 5 laps: each led will be 1 lap..
No extra mcu... you have to program into the cc2541 or cc2540 it already has builtin mcu.. please research
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $700 for dette job
hi... i can design this project with Altium Designer, i ll provide schematic, PCB, BOM and gerbers for producting.. i designed a circuit c2540 before for Beagle Bone Black thanks.