Have a need to modify the PCB layout of a TI CC2650 Sensor Tag. Would like to:
* Remove a number of non needed sensors and components
* Add a flash chip
* Decrease the overall size of the sensor tag
- A freelancer that can produce the required schematics and technical documents needed to provide a PCB manufacturer to print the device
- A freelancer that can provide technical advice on what components can be removed
- A freelancer that can provide technical support through the PCB manufacturer process
32 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $513 på dette job
Hi, I have read your project description. Your project is very interesting to me and i can do it correctly. Let's discuss more details kindly. Thank you.
Hello, I have all the needed skills for this job and i have more than 5 years of experience in this field... I use Cadence or Altium for my designs and would be happy to hear more about this from you.
Hello I've agreed with requirements doc and ready to start work. I have 5 year experience with custom hardware design/prototyping and connected software development.