I'm looking for an experienced electronic engineer to design PCB for a given schematics. This is a wifi switch for home automation.
Following the schematic attached, I'm looking to get the following done:
1. Review the schematic and identify issues, if any.
2. Design a 2 layer PCB with max size of 40x42x23mm, this is mandatory requirement.
3. Deliver updated schematic, BOM, gerber, eagle file, coordinates.
I'm also attaching the prev version files for reference.
Some more information about the components on the board:
1. X1 & X2 are ak500 screw terminal block
2. JP1 - 5pin connector
3. JP2 - pin header
4. JP4 - 4pin connector \ pin header - depends if it fits in the required size of the pcb
5. USB1 - micro usb port
6. SW1 & SW2 - two SMD buttons
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $193 på dette job
Hello. I have experience for PCB design. I have a question. At max size of 40x42x23mm, what is 23mm? I believe that sincere efforts do not give in vain fruit. Thank you.
Hello, I am an electrical engineer, i have experience on this project and i can complete this perfectly. Kindly check my profile trough this link https://www.freelancer.com/u/mzdesmag for reviews on my past work.
Hello, I am plenty ability to finish it [login to view URL] free to contact me and we may discuss about detail. I commit that i am going to achieve your project on time. Thank you