The purpose of this project is to create a circuit-accurate recreation of a MiniLED display array, using off-the shelf (macro-size) components.
This display will feature a large array of monochromatic (blue) pixels (SMD LED's) packed tightly as possible in a 5" and/or 11" diagonal 16:9 widescreen aspect ratios, on PCB.
Your work will be invaluable for use by engineers, developers, and in technology demonstrations. Your analog design skills and basic coding are both going to be important here.
This task Design a PCB to combine and stack Arduino and multiple sub-components function boards into a robust demo unit. This will support power measurement and portable operation on Battery, as well as USB Cable / AC-power.
The major components :
- Arduino (Mega) for managing image memory and driving the array
- Blue LED array
- Image memory
- Pixel Storage Cap & Comparator array
- Decoder Shift Register
- DAC Array
- Triangle wave generator
- Total Display Array power
- AC-Power/Charging port
- Bluetooth or USB interface for downloading images
The components must be all SMD, low-profile and readily available eg. in-stock on Amazon, Digikey, Mouser
Contractor will :
- Develop the software for downloading images to the demo board from PC/Mac
- Design a PCB board to host the sub-component boards in a robust assembly
- Provide the PCB layout and circuit diagrams
- Have the PCB manufactured for 10pcs (invoiced separately, not included in project)
- Purchase the components (invoiced separately, not included in project)
- Assemble multiple units of the boards + modules
- Test the assemblies to verify functionality
- Flash the units with the latest firmware, including support for all of the functionality current & planned per the Trello SmartCard Proto project
- Post all source-code and firmware binaries, and update tools to ensure continued operation and development
All as described and co-ordinated per Milestones maintained in Trello
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $178/time for dette job
Hi, I have read your project description carefully. Your project is really interesting to me and i can do it correctly. I will do my best to complete the project perfectly. Let's discuss! Thank you very much.
I already read the description. I think I am the person you need. I am expert in circuit design/pcb layout/mcu program/C# program. I can finished all work in description.