I am looking for some support to develop the phase 2 of our product.
Current system includes: teemsy, Servo Controller, 2.8 TFT Touch Screen (Capacitive), Bluetooth (BLE), Bluetooth (AD2P) from an existing device, ESP8266, etc...
For this job, I would like to set up pairing between our product and a dedicated application available on phone/tablet using a QR code management.
QR code will be stored in teemsy system with Mac address of ESP, BLE1, BLE2 (AD2P)
Here is the process:
1. SET UP thanks to iPhone application
- User will register Name / Email in Application
- User will enter Wifi information in Application
- Application will create a unique forecast ID and get the API number (for each user) - The process of set up will start ....
2. CONNEXION TO SYSTEM / APPLICATION
- The application will ask to take a picture of QR code (with BLE info, BLE A2DP info, ESP MAC address)
- When QR code is received, then application will connect to BLE (without A2DP)
- When the BLE is connected, the product sends a message to Application.
- Application will send using BLE: Name of the user, Wifi SSID Password information to ESP, an unique forecast IO API code.
- ESP8266 connects to Wifi. When the wifi is connected, the product sends a message to Application.
- Product will connect to forecast IO. When forecast OI is connected, the product sends a message to Application.
- Application will disconnect BLE and connect BLE A2DP
- When connection done, Application and Screen will show set up completed. « OK »
3. MANAGEMENT OF CONNEXION
- Even if the product is power off and after power on, we need to keep parameter but - If no wifi, => Message to say « set up should start again »
- If user touch « Set up management » en on screen (product), then the process start again from beginning.. All reset (SSID + Password)
One code already created to manage Wifi connection, forecast IO. Now I need this to be manage through QR code.
Please see one application screen that can explain the process